The Archway Difference
- Have a minimum 90 days sobriety
- Regularly participate in a 12 step recovery program
- Be actively sponsored
- Be working while residing at Archway House
- Have a valid driver’s license and may have their own vehicle while residing at Archway House
A Supportive Residential Environment
At Archway House, we understand that the road to recovery must be a priority and requires constant action as well as personal vigilance. Our home provides an independent environment in which residents commit to appropriate levels of accountability and most importantly, Archway House offers the supportive environment of a home that is owned and operated by sober men for other sober men.
- Sunday family dinners provided by the owner.
- Step work completion support
- Meeting attendance verification
- Random drug testing
- Weekly House Meetings
Archway House is a sober living residence located in Thousand Oaks, California. It is not a treatment center or sober house and is not affiliated in any way with any treatment facility.
Sober residences in Los Angeles.