Our mission at Archway House is to provide a supportive environment for men in recovery who are committed to taking the action required to maintain their sobriety. For our six residents, the comfortable atmosphere is designed to encourage continued sobriety through the bonds created by a shared experience. At Archway House, we provide the amenities of a large single-family home while maintaining single room occupancy for men who desire privacy away from crowded homes or multiple occupants in a room.
Archway House is located in the heart of the Conejo Valley just off the Wendy exit of the 101 freeway. This location provides easy access to the freeway and is convenient for residents working in areas north and south of the Camarillo grade. Local amenities include:
- A wide variety of local recovery meetings in the surrounding area.
- Santa Monica Mountains- perfect for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding.
- Convenient access to both Trader Joe’s and Albertson’s market.
- The Oaks Mall.
- Local shopping and restaurants.
- Close proximity to beautiful beaches in Malibu and Ventura.
We want our residents to feel comfortable during their stay and thus offer these great features to make it feel like home.
- Single resident occupancy. 6 bedrooms = 6 residents. Each resident at Archway House will have his own room and the house will never exceed 6 men.
- Fully furnished rooms that include bed, dresser, nightstand, and mirrored closet.
- 4 Full Bathrooms mean that residents will share a bathroom with no more than one other resident.
- Family room with large screen TV and additional living space for people who want to spend quiet time away from the main room.
- Quiet backyard with jacuzzi and fire pit for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful southern California weather.
- Exercise equipment and recreation area with ping-pong, pool table, and other games.
- Full laundry facility on site.
Thousand Oaks Sober Living. Archway house is a drug and alcohol free Sober Living House in Thousand Oaks, CA.