Archway House is ideal for:
- Men who have completed residential treatment (REHAB) or an intensive out-patient treatment program and treatment based sober living but are not yet ready to take on the financial commitments associated with securing their own residence.
- Anyone who desires being a part of a sober group of men with common goals.
- Men who have roommate issues in their current environment and are in need of a place that is supportive of their sober lifestyle.
- Men going through a transition in their lives. (It could be a divorce or the break-up of a long-term relationship that creates the need for a home that supports their sobriety without a long-term commitment.)
Archway House is NOT for…
- Those in early recovery who need some form of treatment.
- Men who are still detoxing from drug and alcohol abuse.
- Residents not in a position to support themselves through regular employment.
- Residents who are looking for rehab.
- Residents who are NOT committed to drug and alcohol free lives or not willing to be part of a 12 step program.
Pricing & Amenities
Please call for pricing
New fully furnished rooms, (subject to availability) include: All utilities plus…
Direct T.V. with NFL Package included
High Speed Internet
Bedding including all linens
Fully furnished kitchen
Month to month lease
*Residents responsible for small security deposit and their own food.
Download our application herePlease download our residential application here. Once the application is completed, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thousand Oaks, CA Sober Living House. Drug and Alcohol Free Sober Living Thousand Oaks. After treatment, detox and rehab, choose Archway House for Sober Living in Thousand Oaks. Sober Living Homes in Thousand Oaks.