Archway House is ideal for:
- Men who have completed residential treatment (REHAB) or an intensive out-patient treatment program and treatment based sober living but are not yet ready to take on the financial commitments associated with securing their own residence.
- Anyone who desires being a part of a sober group of men with common goals.
- Men who have roommate issues in their current environment and are in need of a place that is supportive of their sober lifestyle.
- Men going through a transition in their lives. (It could be a divorce or the break-up of a long-term relationship that creates the need for a home that supports their sobriety without a long-term commitment.)
Archway House is NOT for…
- Those in early recovery who need some form of treatment.
- Men who are still detoxing from drug and alcohol abuse.
- Residents not in a position to support themselves through regular employment.
- Residents who are looking for rehab.
- Residents who are NOT committed to drug and alcohol free lives or not willing to be part of a 12 step program.
Pricing & Amenities
New fully furnished rooms start at $1,800.00 per month, (subject to availability) and include: All utilities plus…
Direct T.V. with NFL Package included
High Speed Internet
Bedding including all linens
Fully furnished kitchen
Month to month lease
*Residents responsible for small security deposit and their own food.